Saturday, March 7, 2009

Some Superb Articles from Forbes

I always prefer to take articles on green and renewable energy in the mainstream media much more seriously than I do in blogs and for a reason - these are the views of skeptics who have found something worthwhile in one or another area of environment-friendly technology. If they are convinced, and these are the views that are bound to be considered by large businesses, investors etc, then the products and technologies that they talk about would be sound. Blogs end up as the voices of activists who often are devotees or addicts to something without practical thinking on the issues that theys eek to address. Don't get me wrong - I am not going to unsubscribe to Treehugger for example, but if I find something in Forbes that would get vastly more credence than I would give to a mere blog.

Having said this, let me butt out and leave you with a link that you would enjoy if you have come thus far: http://www.forbes.com/2009/03/02/greentech-solar-autos-technology-ecotech09_land.html?partner=technology_newsletter

No comments: