Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Video Review of the Think Car

I keep hoping that the Norwegian Think Electric car would be sold in the USA - it is somewhat expensive compared to a small gasoline car, but just imagine not having to worry about gasoline prices - ever. The Electric Aid group at Ning have an extensive video review at the following link: http://electricaid.ning.com/video/hd-testreview-of-the-think

Think have gone through a bad patch of late and almost closed down but were rescued by investors in Norway and Sweden. I have heard that some American groups were also interested in investing in it. My hat is off to those who are working to keep this dream alive. Check the video out - the car is simply too good to let die. And yes, if it were available in Chicago, I would put my money where my mouth is and buy one.

No comments: