Sunday, September 27, 2009

Near Production Version of the Aptera 2 e on Autoblog Green

I seriously wish that this car is either sold in Chicago, or that I am out of this city and in Austin, where I am almost certain it will be sold very shortly: Lovely, isn't it? The rumors are that Best Buy who recently started selling the Brammo Enertia Electric Motorcycle will also sell the Aptera. I have been a regular client of Best Buy since I moved to the USA seven years ago and I am definitely going to have a look at these cars when they come to the showroom floors near where I am.

I also wish that these cars are marketed outside the USA. There is fantastic scope for them to sell in countries like India and Sri Lanka in South Asia and in much of the Carribbean. Here's waiting to see Fossil Fuel finally shown the fist

No comments: