Saturday, November 1, 2008

Save the Environment and Get Drunk With Joy!

I must confess that I haven't had a beer in months - well, make it in three months now and I didn't have one for six months before that. And I haven't been mixing cocktails, having one or another of the lovely wines that I have collected over the past four years and so on . . . But here's an invention that would help if I wanted to have a beer or a cup of hot coffe and feel really good about working out as well: http://www.treehugger.com/files/2008/10/pedal-to-cold-beer.php from Treehugger again. You have to hand it to these guys for their hard work in digging out the most amazing stuff!

Good buddy Niro has been talking about workout equipment that uses the energy that people burn to good use - maybe she could start with marketing stuff like this in her country. I am sure that there are many more places where this stuff would sell if the designers began marketing it seriously. Good luck to them!

No comments: