Monday, November 16, 2009

Stay Away For Long enough and Some Idiot Comes up with BS

I usually approve all comments sent here and respond to them when I find someone disagreeing with a point made. However, today, I approved a comment from a joker who had responded to an early post that I cannot be bothered to go and look for. The moron quotes the Times of India, a newspaper which, like most of the Indian media, ddoes not know its behind from its face as far as the latest in Renewable Energy is concerned. And, neither does this troll have anything concrete or knowledgeable to offer other than his pathetic quote from the ToI.

Well, I do enjoy a laugh, and the ebst come when jokers come up with comments on issues that they know nothing about.

Keep trolling, moron! Humor will help me live longer and happier!

2 comments:

Siddharth said...

I fail to see the point of this post in an otherwise good and sensible blog :)

mehulkamdar said...

Unfortunately, I do need to tackle morons because they have a penchant for muddying up serious discussions with nonsense. I do wish I wouldn;t have to do this, but then, I hardly had a choice in this. If I didn't approve the post, the troll would have claimed that I did not appreciate freedom of speech . . .