Sunday, May 22, 2016

Scamming Lump of Pig-Shit From Los Angeles IP: 155.94.226.58 Hacks Brazilian University Email

from: Mrs.Donna Sultan to: date: Sat, May 21, 2016 at 4:11 PM subject: Dear Beloved mailed-by: ufrr.br signed-by: ufrr.br encryption: Standard (TLS) Learn more Dear Beloved Spam x Mrs.Donna Sultan 4:11 PM (20 hours ago) to Be careful with this message. Similar messages were used to steal people's personal information. Unless you trust the sender, don't click links or reply with personal information. Learn more Dear Beloved Please forgive me because I'm not internet savvy and I am a widow to oil & Gas merchant now i have been diagnosed with cancer , The doctors said I have a few months to live, I want you to help me distribute sum of twenty Million United State Dollars to charity organization in your country . Please reply me if you can help me distribute my funds and I am willing to give you twenty percent for your time and effort. furnish me your private telephone to establish communication with you . Email me at my email address: mrsdonnasultan@qq.com Mrs.Donna Sultan Click here to Reply or Forward

No comments: