Thursday, May 20, 2010

Electric Watercraft - Via Gizmag

While I am old fashioned and would not go into a river / lake on powered motorcraft, preferring a scull or an outrigger instead, there are many who do not have my patience. And these people often use gasoline powered individual watercraft which not only pollute the air, they also send in pollutants into delicate marine environments. Gizmag reports a new personal electric craft being developed by the Ohio based Silveira Group Link here While this is not yet available from what I understand, I personally feel that it can't arrive soon enough! Here's keeping my fingers crossed in the hope that I will be able to see one of these soon at Cabelas or Basspro, or even at my local Costco which has begun to sell watercraft of all kinds.

No comments: